Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oklahoma City

Here are some photos from the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial. I took these when we first drove into Oklahoma, which was about two months ago. I think I am almost out of old photos that I wanted to upload. This means Im going to have to start taking some new pictures. I have some ideas brewing so now is the time to put them into action!

Also, in two days I have a project to complete for www.arthousecoop.com
I am participating in a project called "The Meal". I'll be taking a photo of myself and a snack at noon on the 24th. Im thinking of doing my favorite lunch snack ... a veggie sandwich! More updates on this in two days!


The one tree that survived the bombing. I found that this one part of the tree was really haunting.


The tree was so beautiful once the sun was setting and the lights came on. I love the reflection in the water.


Each of these chairs represents a person killed in the bombings.


Another beautiful reflection in the water.


Forever and Serenity.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the picture of the tree bark! Really really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought it looked like some sort of howling beast. Its kinda fitting for the memorial.

    ReplyDelete