Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Bathroom Project

Two years ago I started taking pictures of my friends in the bathroom. As weird as it sounds, its really not that weird. I only ever did two such photo shoots and then didn't touch the photos until now. Now I've got my favorites photoshopped and posted. Took long enought! Geeze. Any way, I played around with some text and a whole bunch of other stuff.



Is it horrible that I hope that through posting pictures of my friends I will create interest in my photography through their friends looking at my posts?

2 comments:

  1. No , it's not horrible, and it's working!:) I love this concept - bathroom photo shoots are so unique.. more please!
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha so glad its working :) I would really love to keep up this project .. I just need to find some interesting bathrooms to work with!

      Delete