Friday, February 17, 2012

My First Roll of Film With My New Diana Mini!

So here it is! My first roll of film developed from my Diana Mini. I was so excited when I bought it that I hardly read the instruction manual before putting this roll in. That led to a few interesting overlaps and heads being slightly chopped. I'll upload those later, but for now I really wanted to show off my favorite portraits. Most of them are of Aidan, my best friend's three year old fire cracker. He was a great subject to shoot (though he was more interested in taking photos himself!)



Just goofing around in the living room.


Eating sweet potato fries.


Eating a hot dog (can you tell he likes to eat?)


Just Leah.

Leah and I.


Aidan fell asleep sitting on the ground! Poor little guy.


Playing the piano.


Playing a steel drum ... I think he is going to be a musician!


No comments:

Post a Comment