Friday, May 4, 2012

Scuba Day One

And now its time for the scuba pictures to begin! I originally just planned to go on a few dives and try out a new camera. But when I arrived at Dive Barbados Blue it took very little to romance me into signing up for the Advanced Open Water Diver course. And just like that, my second week in Barbados turned into a scuba course filled with studying and lots of dives. My specialties are Deep Diving, Night Diving, Underwater Naturalist, Underwater Navigator, and Underwater Photographer. I had a fantastic time with my instructor G and the other characters at Dive Barbados Blue. If you are ever in the area, check them out! Any way, here are my photos from my first dive of the week! Since I'm an Underwater Naturalist I guess I should note what is in each picture ... right?





Blue Tang Surgeon Fish

Blackbar Soldier Fish





No comments:

Post a Comment