Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Look At Barbados .. Underwater!

And I am back to posting! I took a bit of a break due to travel and life getting in the way but now Im back! My trip to Barbados was amazing and Im excited to show off my pictures. I decided to start off with pictures from our snorkeling experience. Seeing the turtles up close was so cool. This was my first time using an underwater camera and that was a whole different experience too.


If you liked these, then great! Cause we are just getting our toes wet. Ive got 4 more days of underwater photography and 2 weeks worth of travel photography! So buckle your seat belts and get ready to experience Barbados!

2 comments:

  1. Amy: I want to see the underwater shot that Dee took of you and the turtle on our dive together... Those should be even better. Ps. I read the instruction manual, but only got as far as safely installing the camera in the housing, so still have not used it on a dive yet. next week we dive with Lucy Agace so hope we can get some more good shots... Love, Calvin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I'll be uploading those shots soon. One day at a time though! Ive got time, no need to rush the uploading. Good to hear you got to the manual. Can't wait to see your pictures!

      Delete