Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Starting New

I recently decided to re-brand myself as a photographer and thus decided to make a new blog site. My former blog: Amila Matthew Photography will probably still be used on occasion but I will mostly be posting here.

I have a unique name and I love it. But often times people don't say it right, which is okay, but I really want to put things straight. So to stop the confusion and to stop being called Amelia or Amille I've put it down as simply as possible. ah-me-la. If this doesn't work, then I don't know what will. I've already got some business cards in the works and can't wait to see how they turn out. I've also got photos from four different shoots ready to be uploaded here. But I don't want to rush into it just yet. Must take time to savor the newness of this project.

My final attempt at having my name pronounced correctly and a new start to my photography career. I can't wait to get started and I hope you will join me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment